I'm trying to keep my business, my triplets, and my waistline under control. I excel at one of those, fail at another one of those, and one is a work in progress. Which is which is day dependant.

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Stalker Boy Update

Since I know you are all dying to know what happened, I received this email from SB recently. (named changed to protect the totally insane...and by the way, spelling mistakes belong to Stalker Boy and not me.)

Hi Michelle,
How are you?
I saw the photo of the cake it was really good and all i recived from her for all i did was just a "thanks".But i did my level best Michelle and i remeber my promise and i am not going behind her anymore.i am going to leave everything in her hands now.The reason for my email is thanks a lot for promt delivery and for a really good cake.
Thanks & Regards,
Stalker Boy

No comments: